December 24, 2012
10 Things.. Christmas Edition
1) Oh my GOD, Christmas is, like, TOMORROW. When did that happen? WHEN I ASK! I haven't even watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas yet or consumed 3700 Christmas cookies yet or got the chance to send out Christmas cards yet or figure out what I'm getting the people at the bank yet or totally harass all of my friends with mistletoes and make them kiss random people yet. Ugh doesn't Christmas understand that I need more time??
2) Not only is Christmas basically over, but now this means New Years is basically over and then Valentines Day is basically over and then its practically my birthday in May, so I think I should get extra presents tomorrow, ya know, as like, early birthday gifts and all. I think Santa would agree, wouldn't you Santa?
3) This is my life. If I was Santa of course.
4) The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
5) I tried eggnog for the first time at a holiday party over the weekend and I actually loved it. Surprisingly right? The girl who hates everything loves eggnog. Someone please feed me medication to fix my brain.
6) Seriously I will buy a child just so I can have an Elf on the Shelf somewhere in this house.
7) This might sound lame, but I think my most favorite thing that I did this holiday season was sitting at home on a Friday night, glass of champagne in hand, ELF on the TV, laptop on lap, another glass of champagne pouring, chugging it, passing out. Magical.
8) I'm sad because I feel like they didn't play those oldie Christmas shows that much this year. Like "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", ya know, the shows our grandmothers would force us to watch and then we actually ended up loving them and looked forward to it all year long? Just me? You're shaking your head, ok. But they totally didn't play them that much this year and that totally bothers my heart. Or was that the bowl of fries I devoured in 3 minutes?
9) Ask me if I ate 1 gingerbread man cookie yet? Go ahead. ASK.
10) I'd love to be Nick Cannon because Mariah Carey's Christmas list is probably so short. Get it? All I want for Christmas is you? Get it? Umph.
Please don't leave, Christmas.